- The SII 2010 participants are admitted to free to attend the SICE domestic conference SI2010. This rule also applies to on-site registrations and already-paid registrations. See the Registration page.
- Business hours of the registration desk has been announced.
- Banquet information has been posted. If you prefer sea food (instead of lamb), please contact the SII organizing committee by mail.
- Early registration deadline has
been extended to December 7.
- Technical Program has been posted.
- Detailed access information has been posted on Venue page.
- Tentative Program Overview has been posted.
- Titles and abstracts of invited talks have been posted on Program page.
- Registration site is now open. Check out the registration page for details.
- Instructions for final camera-ready manuscript submission have been posted.
- Submission deadline has been extended to October 7.
- Recommended formats for the video clips accompanying submitted papers have been updated. Check out the Submission page.
- List of invited speakers has been posted on Program page.
- Paper submission site is now open.
- Call for Papers [PDF] is available.
- Full Papers Due
September 30October 7, 2010
- Notification of Acceptance
October 30November 7, 2010
- Final Papers Due
November 15November 20, 2010
Overview of SI International 2010
The 20th century was the age of evolution of science and technology concerning artifacts. Fundamentals of mass production had been established by specialized technologies and surely had contributed our social life. In the 21st century, our societies expect methodologies for solving problems of complex systems consisting of society, human and technologies, which cannot be completed by single sectionalized technology. Under these circumstances, the system integration (SI) to look down the whole technologies is becoming a critical issue of engineering. 2010 IEEE/SICE International Symposium on System Integration (SI International 2010, SII 2010) will be held as the third symposium on system integration.
System integration is one of the key technologies and the integration of hardware and software is especially important to solve the industrial or social system problems in new century. This symposium focuses to the new research and industrial application of system integration, and discusses the approach method to improve effectiveness of system integration.
The topics of this symposium include, but not limited to:
- System Integration
Robotics technology, Network system control, Plant engineering, System hardware, System software, Integration platform, ...
Mechatronics systems, Automation systems, Virtual reality systems, Entertainment systems, Micro-nano systems, ...
- Human and Society
Welfare systems, Environment / Ecological systems, Bio systems, Rescue systems, Security systems, Enterprise resource planning systems, Supply chain management systems, Intelligent transportation systems, Logistics systems, Human, ...
- Assistive Technologies
Large-scale system simulation, Software systems, Networking systems, Decision making systems, ...