Final Paper SubmissionDeadline: October 31, 2015 [PDT]
If your paper has been accepted, please complete the final submission process under the following instruction.
Required materials for final submission
- PDF file of your paper (max 2MB) that has passed the IEEE Xplore compliance test.
- Single page PowerPoint slide which will be the digest of your paper.
- The signed copyright form in PDF obtained from the IEEE e-copyright site.
- Registration of at least one of the authors listed on the paper, before the paper submission.
Cautions for final submission
- A no-show paper will not be included in IEEE Xplore.
- If none of the authors register for SII2015, the paper will not be published in the event documentation including proceedings in a USB memory.
Registration InstructionRegistration of at least one of the authors listed on the paper, before the paper submission.
Symposium Registration Instructions
Before final paper submissionBefore uploading, please check your PDF file for IEEE Xplore compliance and prepare following materials.
- PDF file of your paper (max 2MB) that has passed the IEEE PDF compliance test
- Single PowerPoint slide for the SII2015 Digest based on this template
Organized Session List
|OS Title||Organizer||Session Code|
|Biomanipulation||Masahiro Nakajima, Keisuke Morishima, Toshio Fukuda||hw2jn|
|Applications of Grey System Theory and Modeling||Kun-Li Wen||4rjsy|
|Smart mobility and human factor||Hiroyuki Okuda||vm45g|
|Applications of Computer Vision||Kazuhiro Hotta||1yhse|
|Advanced Control of Industrial Systems||Huimin Ouyang, Abd El Khalick Mohammad||121by|
|Integrated Intelligent Mechatronic Systems||Satoshi Ito||87t5v|
|STEM education and learning||Hirotaka Takahashi||3hxj9|
|Network Robotics||Masahiko Narita||6y2yr|
|Adaptive Robot Systems and Intelligent Human - Machine Interaction||Mihoko Niitsuma*, Trygve Thomessen||k6v91|
|Haptics and Motion Control||Kiyoshi Ohishi*, Seiichiro Katsura, Yuki Yokokura||731e5|
|System Intelligence for Human Life Support||Ryo Saegusa||6sw91|
|Vision Planning for Robots||Jun Miura||c8mi7|
Step-By-Step Guidlines to Submit Your Final Paper
- Step 1: Prepare your final paper using the available LaTeX or Microsoft Word templates and following these paper preparation instructions. Make sure to have the latest templates and do not change the formatting in any way. If your paper is accompanied by a video, an explicit reference to the accompanying video should be present in the text of the paper.
- Step 2: Check that the names of all authors and their order is identical in the PaperPlaza submission system, the paper, the digest page, and the accompanying video (if applicable). Please write author names with only the first letter capitalized, that is, use "Firstname Lastname" in all instances and do not use "FIRSTNAME LASTNAME" anywhere.
- Step 3: Create a PDF version of your paper and perform the IEEE PDF compliance test. If your paper does not pass the test, you cannot continue and may read the PDF Test Help to revise the format of your paper until it passes the test.
- Step 4: During the conference, a Digest will be distributed to all participants. Please prepare one (and only one) PowerPoint slide that illustrates your paper. You must only use the PowerPoint template available here. Please do not change the template and keep fonts and font sizes as prepared in the template. Please also note that the digest will be printed in monochrome.
- Step 5: To process the copyright transfer for each contribution, follow the "Copyright Transfer" link, and you will be taken to the IEEE copyright transfer site (IEEE eCP) in a new window. Follow the steps as described on IEEE eCP pages and make sure that the paper title and author list are correct before your perform the copyright transfer.
- Step 6: Upload the following files: