- Detail tametable has been updated.(Nov. 10, 2015)
- The deadline of early registration has been extened to Nov. 14(Nov. 3, 2015)
- Symposium Time Table has been updated.(Oct. 20, 2015)
- Final Paper Submission page has been opened.(Oct 20, 2015)
- The paper submission deadline has been re-extended to Sep. 10 [PDT].
- Plenary Lectures page has been opened. (Sep. 7, 2015)
- The paper submission deadline has been extended to Sep. 7.
- Paper submission page has been opened. (Jul. 15, 2015)
- OS Proposal page has been opened. (May 18, 2015)
- Call for paper has been updated. (May 17, 2015 )
- Symposium Website is open! (Aug. 28, 2014)
Overview of SII2015 <CFP>
The 20th century was the age of evolution of science and technology concerning artifacts. Fundamentals of mass production had been established by specialized technologies and surely had contributed our social life. In the 21st century, our societies expect methodologies for solving problems of complex systems consisting of society, human and technologies, which cannot be completed by single sectionalized technology. Under these circumstances, the system integration (SI) to look down the whole technologies is becoming a critical issue of engineering. 2015 IEEE/SICE International Symposium on System Integration (SI International 2015, SII2015) will be held as the eigth symposium on system integration. System integration is one of the key technologies and the integration of hardware and software is especially important to solve the industrial or social system problems in new century. This symposium focuses to the new research and industrial application of system integration, and discusses the approach method to improve effectiveness of system integration.
- System Integration
Control technology, Robotics technology, Network system control, Plant engineering, System hardware, System software, Integration platform
Mechatronics systems, Automation systems, Virtual reality systems, Entertainment systems, Micro-nano systems
- Human and Society
Welfare systems, Environment / Ecological systems, Bio systems, Rescue systems, Security systems, Enterprise resource planning systems, Supply chain management systems, Intelligent transportation systems, Logistics systems, Human, Aging society, Health engineering
- Assistive Technologies
Large-scale system simulation, Software systems, Networking systems, Decision making systems, Human-Robot cooperation/interaction
Information for VISA Application
All nationals and citizens from countries that do not have visa exemption arrangement with Japan are required to obtain a visa to enter Japan. For details, please visit the Web site of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan and contact the Japanese Consulate in your country.
If you need any assistance for VISA application, please contact SII2015 organizing comittee.
sii2015(at)si-sice.org (Please replace (at) with an at sign).
- Organized Session Proposal: Aug. 1, 2015(extended)
- Full Paper Submission:
Aug. 31, 2015 Sep, 7, 2015 (Extended!)Sep, 10, 2015 (Extended!)
- Notification of Acceptance:
Oct. 2, 2015Oct, 17, 2015.
- Final Paper Submission, Oct. 31, 2015.