The program committee encourages the proposal of organized sessions. In particular, we welcome the proposal on a well-defined subject of meeting scope.
- In each session, four or six papers will be presented, and these papers must be original, and unpublished papers.
- All papers in OS will be reviewed through a regular review process.
- An organizer will be added as a member of International Program Committee and expected to handle the papers.
- Authors of all OS should make their registration same as the process and payment for the regular sessions.
Application Form for Organized Sessions is here: SII2013_AFOS.doc
The organizer should submit the application form to the following by e-mail. (Please replace [at] with @ in the e-mail address below.)
- E-mail: matoba[at]kobe-u.ac.jp
Deadline: August 2, 2013