Due on October 22, 2013 (Japan Standard Time: GMT+9)
Notice: We still have recognized some problems on eCopyright form
registration in the final paper submission through the
PaperPlaza. This problem may occur when submitting eCopyright form by
IE browser. If you face the problem, could you please use Chrome or
Firefox browser instead of IE browser.
Authors must pay the registration fee and submit their final
version of camera-ready papers electronically in PDF format through
the PaperPlaza system no later than 23:59:59 Japan Standard Time on
22nd October, 2013 (no extensions). Before submitting the final
version, authors are expected to revise their paper taking into
account the feedback from the reviewers. Six pages in the standard
IEEE Conference Paper Format based on the LaTeX template or Microsoft
Word template are allowed for each paper. A maximum of two additional
pages are permitted at an extra charge of JPY 20,000/page payable at
the time of submitting the camera-ready version of the paper.
the papers which completed paid registration and final submissions
process will be included in the CD or DVD of the conference
proceedings and in IEEE Xplore. Please note that in case a paper
brings about "NO SHOW" at the conference, the paper will be removed
from the list of papers delivered to the IEEE Xplore.
At least one of
the authors listed on the paper must be registered for the conference
when the final manuscript is uploaded.
Before uploading, please check your PDF file for IEEE Xplore compliance and prepare
For detailed instructions, please follow the guidelines below.
Step-By-Step Guidelines to Submit Your Final Paper
- Step 1: Prepare your final paper using the available LaTeX or Microsoft Word templates and following these paper preparation instructions. Make sure to have the latest templates and do not change the formatting in any way. If your paper is accompanied by a video, an explicit reference to the accompanying video should be present in the text of the paper.
- Step 2: Check that the names of all authors and their order is identical in the PaperPlaza submission system, the paper, the digest page, and the accompanying video (if applicable). Please write author names with only the first letter capitalized, that is, use "Firstname Lastname" in all instances and do not use "FIRSTNAME LASTNAME" anywhere.
- Step 3: Create a PDF version of your paper and perform the IEEE PDF compliance test. If your paper does not pass the test, you cannot continue and may read the PDF Test Help to revise the format of your paper until it passes the test.
- Step 4: During the conference, a Digest will be distributed to all participants. Please prepare one (and only one) PowerPoint slide that illustrates your paper. You must only use the PowerPoint template available here. Please do not change the template and keep fonts and font sizes as prepared in the template. Please also note that the digest will be printed in monochrome.
- Step 5: To process the copyright transfer for each contribution, follow the "Copyright Transfer" link, and you will be taken to the IEEE copyright transfer site (IEEE eCP) in a new window. Follow the steps as described on IEEE eCP pages and make sure that the paper title and author list are correct before your perform the copyright transfer.
- Step 6: Upload the following files: