|Early (Until Novermber 20, 24:00(JST))||Regular (From Novermber 21)|
|Extra Banquet Coupon||5,000JPY||5,000JPY|
(Note that registration for SI2012 is also needed)
- If you register SI2012 on site, please don't forget to show your SII receipt or SII name badge at the registration desk.
- If you have already finished the payment for SI2012, please ask for refund at the SI2012 registration desk showing your SII receipt or SII name badge.
- Early Registration Due: Nov. 20(JST)
- Note that at least one of the authors of each accepted paper must register by the final manuscript deadline, Nov. 13(JST).
- Registration Payment (On Web) Due: Dec.2(JST)
- After Dec.2, please make a payment of the registration fee at the reception of the conference. We accept cash only.
1. Sign Up for the Registration System
Please open the Apollon system by Nippon Travel Agency Co., Ltd. and create your account in this system by clicking the "Registration for New Users" button at the upper-right corner of the page. (If you already have your account in this system, for example because you have ever registered another conference that used this same system, you don't have to create a new account again.)
Please don't forget to proceed to "Registration" after your account is created. The conference registration is not completed yet.
After logging in, please click "Registration" and fill in the form.
After you finish filling in the form, please click the "Submit (finish registering)" button if you are registering only yourself as a participant. If you are going to register other conference participants with your account, please click "Submit (continue making registrations)" button instead.
3. Accomodations (optional)
You can optionally reserve your accomodation with this system. Please proceed to "Accomodations" by clicking the left sidebar button after logging in.
After logging in, please proceed to "Payment" by clicking the left sidebar button.
NFORMATION FOR VISA APPLICATIONAll nationals and citizens from countries that do not have visa exemption arrangement with Japan are required to obtain a visa to enter Japan. For details, please visit the Web site of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan and contact the Japanese Consulate in your country.
To authors who need official invitation letter for VISA application, please contact the conference secretary.
(Please replace [at] with @ in the above e-mail address.)