Wellcome Reception InformationThe Wellcome reception will be held at Hall 1-3 (Room A-C) after sessions on the evening of Sunday, December 16.
- Sunday, December 16, 2012
- 18:30 - 20:30 (2 hours)
Banquet InformationThe Banquet and Awards Ceremony will be held at "Hakata Hyakunen-kura" on the evening of Monday, December 17. The banquet fee is included in the registration fee (except students). If students or family members want to participate in the banquet, please buy a ticket (5000JPY) in advance.
We plan to run shuttle buses for Hakata Hyakunen-kura from the confference site. To get to Hakata Hyakunen-kura, we recommend the participants to take the shuttle buses.
Hakata Hyakunen-Kura Ishikura Shuzou
- Hakata Hyakunen-kura Ishikura Shuzou is a histric Japanese sake brewing, founded in Fukuoka, the late Edo period (the 1800s), and also run Japanese restaurant suitable for banquet and wedding reception. The participants can enjoy Japanese food and Japanese sake with various flavors and qualities. (In the banquet, vegetarian menu can be served.)
Hakata Hyakune-kura's entrance (left) and corridory (right)
Banquet hall (All photos courtesy of Hakata Hyakunen-kura)
- Address: 1-30-1 Katakasu, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka, 812-0043, Japan
- Phone: +81-92-633-5100
- Web sites: japanese
- Monday, December 17, 2012
- 19:00 - 21:00 (2 hours)
Access and Map
- We run for Hakata Hyakunen-kura. (Monday, December 17)
- If you use public transport (subway) and walking, please click here.
|First bus :|
|2nd bus :
|3rd bus :
|Last bus :
View MAP in a larger map